Breakfast is the first meal that you eat to start your day, our stomach cells waits for the breakfast to get active. So its better to choose the best breakfast that makes you feel healthy and fresh. Because of the busy schedule people skip their breakfast or don’t take proper diet in the morning. Skipping of breakfast leads to many dangerous problems, so it’s better to have the breakfast on time.Many people take it, but they do it so late, that’s also no use of it. At every age of the life the breakfast place the important role. Especially for the pregnant women having a healthy diet at morning is very important.
Here are some of the ways to have a healthy diet in the morning
- Oatmeal with natural almond or peanut butter.
- Whole-grain bread with almond butter.
- A protein shake consisting of almond milk.
- Peanut butter.
- Banana, Raspberry, date palm, pomegranate, Blue berries, goji berries, apple or any other fruits that are seasonal.
- A glass of plain kefir.
- Scrambled eggs.
- Feta cheese
- A side of prunes
- Juice of spinach or spinach with bread.
- Oatmeal with non fat milk.
- A cup of Yogurt
- Natural unsalted peanut butter
- Coconut milk
- Unsweetened pea protein powder
- Fresh grated ginger
- A lukewarm water with honey and lemon squeezed in it.
- Making a cereal drink and serving it hot or cool.
- Rooibos tea, Yerba mate tea and Green tea.
- Chia seeds
- Alkaline Grasses Powder
- A big glass of water, a boiled egg.
The above are the different ways you can start your day with the nutritious food for further tips on what to eat for being healthy refer this site.
One of the most preferably breakfast people takes is having a green tea in the morning that help you in avoiding many dangerous problems like acidity, digestive system, obesity, heart diseases, removes all the excess oil from the body, boosts energy and help to maintain active. Having a cup of decoction also helps you in reducing the diseases that caused due to the impurity of blood.
Don’t eat the precooked items available in the market. Avoid drinking tea in the empty stomach, because that will sleep all the cells present in the stomach that grasp the proteins, minerals, nutrients present in the food, also it kills our hunger. Following a good diet is the precaution of avoiding any type of diseases. Having the dry fruits in the diet is also the best practice for maintaining a good health. Avoid eating junk foods because it is the first reason why we feel ill. Eating of junk foods regularly imbalances the nutritious level in our body and leads to many viral diseases. Specially the oily foods are very dangerous for health and for the skin. Excess eating of oily food makes our skin almost dead and we have to suffer from various skin diseases.